Thursday, March 7, 2013

A Long Spring Walk









The reason I love my husband is that there are sometimes when I first see him after a long day without him and I all of the sudden feel like I can breathe deeper than I have been able to all day. I wonder if Blanche gets this feeling too. Today I pushed Blanche in the stroller to pick up Andrew from the cafe. He had an iced latte in hand and a smile on his face.

Andrew said we should go on a long walk. It felt so good to all of us to be out in the sun. Blanche just walked around and explored for at least thirty minutes. This was the walk my body needed to remember that spring is on its way.

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about my husband ...I miss him when he goes to work & I'm always so happy to see him when he comes home.

    Blanche looks so big in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It blesses me to hear how you value your husband (my son) ! I continue to be thankful to HIM (God) from bringing you 2 together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand!! Two hours into our work day and were messaging each other that we cant wait to kiss eachother!! :)) Not everyone gets to do that!!

    ReplyDelete